Monday 3 October 2011

Oct 2nd - Let the countdown begin!!


So I'm 3 weeks away from my next 'Las Vegas' adventure.


On Oct 26th I fly to Las Vegas for a 10 day 'poker trip'. 


I intend playing in 5 of the Venetian Deepstack tournaments as can be found via: 


http://www.venetian.com/uploadedFiles...DeepStackIV11.pdf 


on the following dates: 


Thu Oct 27th - $350 No Limit Hold'Em (*) 
Sun Oct 30th - $350 Omaha Hi-Lo (*) 
Mon Oct 31st - $350 No Limit Hold'Em (*) 
Wed Nov 2nd - $350 No Limit Hold'Em (*) 
Fri Nov 4th - $560 - No Limit Hold'Em (*) 


(*) Cost includes $10 to dealer for additional chips 


Total buy-in costs = $1960 


I am offering 50% of my action at the rate of £65 ($100) for 5% 


This equates to a $/£ rate of 1.54 (as near as dammit) 


For the £65 investment you get 5% of ANY returns for the 5 events entered. (e.g if I cash for $1000 over the 5 events you get $50 back) 


Investments will be payable by BANK t/f only (details via PM) and will be paid back via any method of your choosing (via poker site or bank t/f or neteller or PAYPAL) at the rate of 65p per $1 won. 


I'll be doing a daily blog on my adventure (can't be any worse than last time!!) and you'll be able to track the results through the HM database or via the Venetian website itself). 


Any questions or comments are welcome and I look forward to winning some dough for those that partake!


News of updates will be posted on the Hendon Mob website !!

No comments:

Post a Comment